This massive 60-pixel ring provides an excellent arrangement of WS2812B RGB smart LEDs for use in any electronics project. To assemble the full circle, 4×15-pixel quarter pieces are easily soldered together. The 4 pieces are shipped as a ‘breakaway’ PCB (see picture).
The circular pattern of individually controlled LEDs allows us to to create incredible lighting displays for data visualization, status indication, and many more tasks!
The assembled rings are 60/54mm in diameter (outer/inner) and carry 60 ultra-bright WS2812B LEDs. We include a pair of the standard JST connector (1 male and 1 female) so that you can connect multiple rings in a row, or even other WS2812B products such as our flexible strips!
Each LED is positioned at an equal distance from the two adjacent LEDs.
- 54mm ID, 60mm OD, black PCB carrying 60 ultra-bright WS2812B RGB LEDs
- Hard, black PCB (1.6mm) with 4 pins for 5VDC, GND, Data In, and Data Out
- 1×Female-Male Pair of JST-SM wires included
- Multiple rings can be interconnected using the included 3-pin JST connectors (soldering required)
- Fully addressable LEDs allow for individual control of color and brightness
- Compatible with Adafruit NeoPixels LEDs