This 1×8-pixel stick provides an excellent arrangement of WS2812B RGB smart LEDs for use in any electronics project. The array pattern of individually controlled LEDs allows us to to create incredible lighting displays for data visualization, status indication, and many more tasks!
These sticks are 6×45mm in size and carry 8 ultra-bright WS2812B LEDs. We include a pair of the standard JST connector (1 male and 1 female) so that you can connect multiple sticks in a row, or even other WS2812B products such as our rings or flexible strips! We also include a 3-pin header so that you can mount it unto a breadboard.
Each LED is positioned at an equal distance from the two adjacent LEDs.
- 6×45mm black PCB PCB carrying 8 ultra-bright WS2812B RGB LEDs
- Hard, black PCB (1.6mm) with 4 pins on each side for 5VDC, GND, Data In, and Data Out
- 1×Female-Male Pair of JST-SM Wires and 1×3-pin header included
- Multiple sticks can be interconnected using the included 3-pin JST connectors (soldering required)
- Fully addressable LEDs allow for individual control of color and brightness
- Compatible with Adafruit NeoPixels LEDs