The mini 8×32 Dot LED Matrix is a display module powered by the compact MAX7219 chip, it is a serial input common-cathode driver that interfaces micro-controllers to LED matrices. All common micro-controllers can be connected to this module by using a 4-wire serial interface. Each output can be addressed without refreshing the entire display. This module requires only 3 I/O lines for driving the display, making it ideal for your micro-controller projects.
- 2.8×12.8×1.3cm module carrying 256 (8×32) ultra-bright 3.75mm LEDs
- Blue PCB with 5-pin connector for 5VDC, GND, and serial interface (SPI)
- 5×Female-Female Dupont Cables included
- Multiple matrices can be interconnected using the included 5-pin connector
- Fully addressable LEDs allow for individual control
- Perfect for any microcontroller (Arduino, ESP8266, ESP32) or single-board computer (Rasbperry Pi, BeagleBone, Odroid)