The WS2812B provide an excellent way to add some ‘pizazz’ to your electronics projects! However, if your project requires connecting several products together and/or cutting them to specific lengths, you’ll need to add some wiring.These JST 3-Pin connector cables in this listing are the same ones used by strips, matrices, and other products carrying RGB LEDs such as NeoPixels, WS2812B, SK6812.
The two 3-Wire (for 3-Pin LED strips) cables are 6in (150mm) long each, and have a 3-Pin JST connector (SM Series) on one end. The listing includes 5 matched pairs of cables, that is, the gender of the connectors are 5 Female and 5 Male. When interconnected, they provide a solid, latched contact that will not break apart easily. The other end of each cable that is left open can be used to connect to a microcontroller board and/or power supply. The colors of the cables are red, white, and green
- 10-pack of JST cables, 5×Female/Male pairs, for WS2812B, NeoPixel, SK6812 LED products
- Cables are compatible with 3-pin LED products (not for those that use separate Data and Clock lines)
- Each cable measures 6in (150mm) long
- Latch-on mechanism provides a secure connection that won’t come apart easily
- Compatible with SK6812, WS2812, Adafruit NeoPixel LEDs