This breakout board provides a convenient way to start using the fantastic SHT21 sensor, a high precision, small size, temperature and humidity sensor developed by Sensirion.
Sensirion’s Temperature/Humidity sensors are some of the finest and highest-accuracy devices in the market. Different than others that use a 1-Wire protocol for communication, the SHT21 includes a true I2C interface that makes taking measurements a breeze from any microcontroller or single-board computer. The SHT21 sensor has an excellent ±2% relative humidity and ±0.3°C accuracy, which is perfect for most applications.
This breakout board makes it easy to connect this sensor to your microcontroller board or single-board computer such as Arduino, ESP8266, BeagleBone or Raspberry Pi! The four pins correspond to power (VCC, GND) and I2C communication (SDA, SCL). Pull-up resistors are included on the I2C lines as customary.
- Typical accuracy of ±2.0% RH and ±0.3°C
- This 0.45in×0.66in breakout PCB facilitates using the SHT21, specially on solderless breadboards!
- I2C interface with communication speeds up to 1MHz. Different than the SHT31 (B07M9WNQ4P), the SHT21 only offers one I2C address: 0x40
- Sturdy (1.6mm), blue PCB with a 4-pin header on one side (Vdd, Vss, SDA, and SCL)
- Operating Voltage: 2.1~3.6V
- 4-Pin header included (requires soldering!)