This breakout board provides a convenient way to add 4 momentary push buttons to your projects. The normally open momentarily closed switches are great for managing a microcontroller’s general-purpose input/output (GPIO) pins. Each switch is connected to a common signal to minimize wiring, each button output is independent of others giving you 4 different inputs to your microcontroller or single-board computer (e.g., Arduino, Raspberry Pi). It’s a great solution for any tactile interface that your projects need!
As with most breakout boards, the header pins are included, but they’re not soldered to provide users the most flexibility possible. The tactile switches, however, are pre-soldered onto the PCB for maximum convenience!
- Type: Momentary tactile switch (SPST, N.O. (normally open))
- Actuation Force: 160 grams
- Life Expectancy: 100,000 operations
- Contact Rating: 50 mA @12 VDC
- Contact Resistance: 100 mΩ max initial
- Operating Temperature: –20~60ºC
- Pin headers are included, but soldering them unto the PCB is required!