This breakout board provides a convenient way to start using the fantastic MPU6050 module, a high precision, small size (MEMS), 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer!
Want to read rotational and translational accelerations along all axis? Then the MPU6050 is the sensor for you! By combining a MEMS 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon die together with an onboard Digital Motion Processor (DMP) capable of processing complex 9-axis MotionFusion algorithms, the MPU-6050 does away with the cross-axis alignment problems that can creep up on discrete parts.
This breakout board makes it easy to connect this sensor to your microcontroller board or single-board computer such as compatible with Arduino, ESP8266, BeagleBone or Raspberry Pi! The four pins correspond to power (VCC, GND) and I2C communication (SDA, SCL). We’ve included in our design pull-up resistors on the I2C lines as customary.
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- Power Supply: 3.3~5VDC (onboard low dropout regulator)
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- This breakout PCB facilitates using the MPU6050, specially on solderless breadboards!
- Sturdy (1.6mm), blue PCB with an 8-pin header on one side (Vdd, Vss, SDA, and SCL)
- 8-Pin header included (requires soldering!)