The SX1276/77/78/79 transceivers feature the LoRa long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
As the SX127x chips needs a few additional components for operation, the Ra-02 module developed by A.I. Thinker includes an SX1278 and everything needed for it to work in a small form factor PCB. This breakout board facilitates developing/prototyping with the Ra-02 module tremendously. Solder the pins, plug it into a microcontoller/SoC using dupont wires or a solderless breadboard, and use it to create LoRa projects!
- Wireless Standard: 433MHz
- Frequency range: 420~450MHz
- +20dBm@10mW. Stable RF output power when input voltage changed
- Half-duplex SPI communication
- Programmable bit rate can reach to 300kbps
- 127dB RSSI wave range
- Radio: Semtech SX1278
- Antenna connector: IPX (U.FL)
- Operating Voltage: 1.8~3.7VDC, default 3.3V
- Working Current: Rx <10.8mA (LnaBoost closed, Band 1) Tx <120mA (+20dBm); sleep mode: 0.2uA