This listing is for the full kit including both the electronic components as well as the 3d-printed parts needed to build an Otto DIY robot, we also sell the Electronics Kit, which only includes the electronic components (perfect for those with a 3d printer)!
Who is Otto?
Formally, Otto is a bipedal robot that you build and program to perform a few different tasks. It is a great platform for getting started with Arduino and Robotics quickly and using very few components.
Otto is Open-Source, Arduino-compatible, and 3d-printable two-legged robot. Using your computer’s USB port, it can be easily programmed from any computer to walk, dance, sing, and avoid obstacles.
The Electronics Kit is meant for people with access to a 3d-printer, and who want to print their own Otto. It includes:
- 6×3d-printed parts: head, body, feet, and legs
- 4×Micro servo motors (SG90 9g)
- 4×4mm screws (short)
- 8×8mm screws (pointed)
- 1×Arduino Nano ATmega328
- 1×Arduino Nano I/O shield
- 1×USB-A to Mini-USB cable (power and programming)
- 1×Ultrasonic sensor (HC-SR04)
- 5×Female/Female jumper wires (100mm)
- 2×Female/Female jumper wires (180mm)
- 1×AA battery holder (batteries not included)
- 1×Phillips screwdriver
Visit the project’s website for user guides, code examples, community forums, and project ideas!